It is 12:10 am on July 25th, and we are in our room at the Victory Hotel!!
Our flights were smooth and uneventful...thank goodness!
It is hard to believe we are in our little girl's birth country, and that in just 2 days we will meet her.
Tomorrow we will have time to explore Shamian Island...so hopefully I will figure out how to post pictures by then!
Good night from China~
13 comments:
So glad to hear that you arrived in China safely and that everything has gone smoothly! Can't wait to see you with Lucy!!
Enjoy!! It is so nice there!!!!
Keep busy........I had to shop to keep my mind off THE BABY!!!!!
Can't wait!!!!!!
PS I will be away from the computer on your gotcha, but know that we are there crying with you in spirit!!!
Oh, I'm so happy you are there!! Enjoy all the shopping we talked about during your shower :)
Oh Yippee! Let the fun begin! I am excited for you.
Oh Dawn, I'm all choked up and just a mess...it's like I'm nervous for you to meet your baby girl! LOL I'm so happy that you made it safely and that you're finally there!!!!
Enjoy each and every special and moment and I will be praying for the days ahead for your family!
Sending a BIG hug across the miles!! :D
Hi Dawn and Toby:
Like Lori's message below, I am sitting at my desk moved to tears while reading your blog. I'm filled with excitment, joy and pride. This is such a gift for all of you. I can't wait to meet my new cousin.
Love to you all, Cindy and Ryan
Oh how fun, you made it!
Enjoy that little piece of paradise in southern China -- there isn't another place like it that I've seen there.
Only a few more days now...can't wait!
Dawn,
I am so glad to know that you made it safe and sound. Just two more days...WOW!!!! Enjoy China and most of all - enjoy little Lucy!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about her little personality.
Blessings,
Rhonda
Wen Wen's mom
We are so glad you made it safely. Thanks for taking the time to blog in this exciting and emotional trip. We are so happy for you!
Glad to hear that you arrived ok... can't wait until you see little Lucy...
I am so glad that everything is going well. I'll bet you are so excited!
Glad you made it. Enjoy the island. It is a friendly, quaint place.
Yeah for Miss Lucy!!! and yay for you guys! I am soooo happy and so proud for what you are doing! i cannot wait to meet her!!! we think of her all of the time! we miss you guys so much and cannot wait to meet our niece/cousin! love you love you love you!!!! bring that beautiful little china doll home already! can't wait! we love her so much already!!!!!! and here is makenna riley...i cant wait to see you...love, makenna riley (your cousin)
Post a Comment