Little miss Lucy just CANNOT get any cuter, can she? She just cracks me up!!!! You are so blessed to have her in your life. She is such a ray of sunshine! I cannot wait to see her with her new brothers! What a hoot!!!
To say that Lucy looks so happy would be an understatement! Her huge smile could brighten a dark day! And you look so happy too. I can't believe it's almost time to come home. Please keep us in your prayers- still no word of LOA. Love, Kim
My goodness she sure smiles all of the time! I have to mention that your hair is holding up beautifully in that humidity! I love the hazy pictures! Ours looked the same! It sure is hot isn't it! Are you doing any shopping? Looks like you are having a blast!
Lucy is soooo cute! Is she still picking out her own outfits? Are polka dots her favorites? Polka dots are fun and fit her personality and smile! Wendy
Congradulations.....Lucy is beautiful like all the sweet girls from there. Love all the pictures. I have a wonderful niece from China who we all have spoiled rotten. I know Lucy will be too. Have a safe and blessed trip home. God bless you and your family. Missy - Picayune, Ms.
Dawn and Toby, it is so wonderful to see you three having such a wonderful bonding time and to think Lucy gets to do it again with the Boys starting Wednesday!! Sorting the laundry yesterday I asked Bennett and Powell whose tiny undershirt I was holding..they laughed at me and said "Lucy's...Mom washes everything before Lucy can wear it..." .
We can't wait till she can be here to wear it all!!!
I love the slide pictures, the winding slide especially that is the best. The one where she is sliding down alone is soooooooooooo cute she looks like she is having so much fun. I love the statues with Lucy in between,I don't know if she is too sure about her friends. What a wonderful collection of pictures you will have for her. She is one very loved little girl I hope she will someday understand just how much. You are such a beautiful family and then add the three boys WOW! I love you MOM
So did she like the ice cream? Emily is still not crazy about ice cream....she doesn't like cold anything.......except Pepsi....Diet Pepsi is my one vice and she has learned mommie has good stuff in her cup....LOL
I cannot figure out who looks more happy..you and Toby or Lucy? Love the blog and the pictures are adorable. I bet the boys are anxious for you to get home so they too, can fianlly meet their little sister. Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe journey home. Hope to see you sometime soon!!
Just a few days left and you will be home. Lucy is just a doll. You all will have very much fun showing her everything.I have loved seeing this blog every day.Pat
What great pictures. You have captured so many special moments. The slide, Lucy with her friends. I had to catch up on 4 days, computer problems. This has been wonderful following your journey. Best of Luck on the trip home. Barb
Lucy is just adorable! I was able to look at your blog for the first time tonight after being on the portion of our vacation without any internet access. What a blessing that Lucy is doing so well. You look like one happy mama! What a joy to see you with your daughter at last! Looking forward to the first photos with Lucy and her brothers.
20 comments:
The pix are precious!! Lucy is beautiful!
I don't think she could smile any bigger. She is just beeming with happiness!
Love the pictures, and that huge smile!!
Little miss Lucy just CANNOT get any cuter, can she? She just cracks me up!!!! You are so blessed to have her in your life. She is such a ray of sunshine! I cannot wait to see her with her new brothers! What a hoot!!!
Rhonda
To say that Lucy looks so happy would be an understatement! Her huge smile could brighten a dark day! And you look so happy too. I can't believe it's almost time to come home. Please keep us in your prayers- still no word of LOA. Love, Kim
My goodness she sure smiles all of the time! I have to mention that your hair is holding up beautifully in that humidity! I love the hazy pictures! Ours looked the same! It sure is hot isn't it! Are you doing any shopping? Looks like you are having a blast!
Lucy is soooo cute! Is she still picking out her own outfits? Are polka dots her favorites? Polka dots are fun and fit her personality and smile! Wendy
Congradulations.....Lucy is beautiful like all the sweet girls from there. Love all the pictures.
I have a wonderful niece from China who we all have spoiled rotten. I know Lucy will be too.
Have a safe and blessed trip home.
God bless you and your family.
Missy - Picayune, Ms.
Dawn and Toby, it is so wonderful to see you three having such a wonderful bonding time and to think Lucy gets to do it again with the Boys starting Wednesday!! Sorting the laundry yesterday I asked Bennett and Powell whose tiny undershirt I was holding..they laughed at me and said "Lucy's...Mom washes everything before Lucy can wear it..." .
We can't wait till she can be here to wear it all!!!
Love Pop and the Boys
I love the slide pictures, the winding slide especially that is the best. The one where she is sliding down alone is soooooooooooo cute she looks like she is having so much fun.
I love the statues with Lucy in between,I don't know if she is too sure about her friends. What a wonderful collection of pictures you will have for her.
She is one very loved little girl I hope she will someday understand just how much.
You are such a beautiful family and then add the three boys WOW!
I love you
MOM
Oh we had a good laugh here seeing Toby coming down the slide with Lucy!!!...legs everywhere!!!
...and glee that is on Lucy's face as she came down the slide into her dad's outstretched arms is just priceless!
We can't wait to see you both and meet Lucy!!!
Love,
Terry and Mike
Love the photo of her eating the icecream... to cute...
So did she like the ice cream? Emily is still not crazy about ice cream....she doesn't like cold anything.......except Pepsi....Diet Pepsi is my one vice and she has learned mommie has good stuff in her cup....LOL
I cannot figure out who looks more happy..you and Toby or Lucy? Love the blog and the pictures are adorable. I bet the boys are anxious for you to get home so they too, can fianlly meet their little sister. Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe journey home. Hope to see you sometime soon!!
Marilyn and Uncle Frank
Just a few days left and you will be home. Lucy is just a doll. You all will have very much fun showing her everything.I have loved seeing this blog every day.Pat
What great pictures. You have captured so many special moments. The slide, Lucy with her friends. I had to catch up on 4 days, computer problems. This has been wonderful following your journey. Best of Luck on the trip home. Barb
Adorable pictures! It looks like the ice cream was a big hit!
Dawn~
Lucy is just adorable! I was able to look at your blog for the first time tonight after being on the portion of our vacation without any internet access. What a blessing that Lucy is doing so well. You look like one happy mama! What a joy to see you with your daughter at last! Looking forward to the first photos with Lucy and her brothers.
Lucy's smile is so contagious!! lol I love the pics of Daddy and daughter on the slide~ her smile so adorable!!!
I think that Lucy's daddy might be smitten! They are going to have so much fun together!
Post a Comment