The medical exam today was very simple. The children go to three different stations, ENT, Height & Weight, all over body check.
Waiting for our turn! At this station they asked lots of questions about Lucy's special need. They checked the strength in each of her legs, and her arms. So, our girl is 32.6 inches tall....and she weighs 24 lbs (so, it looks like she has gained 2 lbs in a little over a week...I had a feeling :)
It is such a joy to see every single picture of Lucy (she is soooo adorable) and how happy her parents are! Thanks for sharing and for posting every day! Wendy
I love all the pictures her sleeping in the stroller is just adorable. I can see her just laughing as Toby races her around the room. Thank goodness noise doesn't matter in that hotel. Lucy sitting on Toby's lap is so sweet(but then again I have such a perfect son in law):) I just knew you two would do a great job with her I love you all mom
Ahhh...Lucy is such a cutie. Her pictures make me smile! I've seen so many "exam room" photos on blogs and the kids/babies are always crying. Lucy is just as happy as can be during her exam. She's so brave!
7 comments:
It is such a joy to see every single picture of Lucy (she is soooo adorable) and how happy her parents are! Thanks for sharing and for posting every day! Wendy
It looks like Lucy is just perfect! You are doing a great job with her!
I love all the pictures her sleeping in the stroller is just adorable. I can see her just laughing as Toby races her around the room. Thank goodness noise doesn't matter in that hotel.
Lucy sitting on Toby's lap is so sweet(but then again I have such a perfect son in law):)
I just knew you two would do a great job with her
I love you all
mom
What a champ! I remember wailing and screaming when we were there for the exam because there were so many babies and they just set each other off.
Kudos to her for being brave and compliant!
Hope you're having a blast in Guangzhou and shopping, shopping, shopping!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
Ahhh...Lucy is such a cutie. Her pictures make me smile! I've seen so many "exam room" photos on blogs and the kids/babies are always crying. Lucy is just as happy as can be during her exam. She's so brave!
Emily was 25 pounds and 31 inches!!
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment