We love being back in Guangzhou. When we were here last week we did not see many adoptive families...today, they are everywhere! We are not a novelty! After Lucy's exam, we strolled around the island. We met our guide Judy in the afternoon, and she took us to the Pearl and Jade Market. We bought pearls for Lucy's wedding day...Daddy start saving your money! We met our guide again later for dinner at her favorite Chinese restaurant here on the island.
We are going to head out again (8:00pm) to look at the lights along the Pearl River.







15 comments:
Loving Guangzhou, I am sure. I think your guide Judy (is that a glimpse of her at the scale?) was our guide, too! Judy Wu? She is so kindhearted and so helpful! We loved her. Lucy seems to be doing so well. The little tantrums must be a good sign that she is feeling safe with you. You are getting closer to home.
You all look great! Glad things are going well. How sweet to have pearls for her wedding. That will be so special.
Cute pictures! I love Lucy's new Chinese doll!
I am loving your blog. I keep checking, and of course, the music starts and Richard says, "Are you checking again?"...I say, "Yes, I'm checking for new posts!" I will miss the travel adventures of Lucy 'n Mom and Dad!
She is sooooo cute and brave. Sounds like she's keeping you busy! I can't wait to meet her in person.
Love and kisses,
Ann
Dawn, I am so enjoying all of the pictures and hearing how you all are doing! It's so pretty there, it reminds me of Savannah! I love the picture of Lucy with her wa wa...so sweet. And the picture of little Lucy on her Daddy's lap (waiting for exam) just melted my heart. :)
Lucy looks like she has simply been with you forever. You are now on the final home stretch!! You are so blessed to have Lucy and Lucy is so blessed to have you two!
Until tomorrow,
Rhonda
Dawn and Toby...four more days and she will realize she has brothers waiting as well as grandparents!! And all your friends/neighbors here who are so anxious to see her...we all love the pictures and your travelogs...keep them coming!! OH NO!! She put on two pounds...she really is a Parsons!! She is a beautiful little thing and Erin is probably right that Lucy is feeling safe and comfortable with you two and knows she can "respond" without fear of being returned or losing you.
Love Pop and the Boys.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Toby I don't think I have ever seen you beaming this much, It looks like daddy has a little girl. You will see how little girls love their daddy's. Dawn what can I say you glow all the time, you are just beautiful.
I think that with Lucy gaining 2 lbs in a week you should have borrowed a double stroller and had Lucy push you two around, She is a doll, I can not wait to be a part of her life. Grammy loves you Lucy.
I agree with Ann, I am going to be lost without checking this blog.I spend many hours here just looking at the pictures and the comments over and over again. Everyone is so kind and supportive.
Powell and Blake are coming over today to work with Dennis.
I love you all very much
Mom,grammy, Dennis PaPa
Dawn and family.... She sure looks so happy with you 2. And see what love and happiness can do for a little girl... 2 pounds in 1 week is great...
Love Denise Campo(Mizer)
I cannot wait to get to GZ - I see so many photos of it... it will be nice to finally be there myself... glad the medical went fine... take care
Some fabulous shots of the city! I can't imagine how hot it feels there now because I was melting in April and I live in sweaty Texas...
I love Lucy's smile and her mommy and daddy's is great, too.
Can you say daddy's girl??? Still fighting that issue every day. :o)
Have fun!
Lisa
I'm really enjoying all the updates on Lucy. Buying pearls for Lucy's wedding day is such a GREAT idea!!! I love the picture of Lucy with her baby doll.
We had Judy too!!
Oh I loved Guangzhou! Looks like you are enjoying yourselves! I have been gone for a few days and love catching up on you guys! She sure looks happy!
I do not think Lucy could possible be more DARLING!!! CONGRATS! I took off a few weeks and here you are!!
Post a Comment