So....like I mentioned in my previous post, our Gotcha Day is our own. We headed to the Civil Affairs only to find out the car from the orphanage broke down. We then learn that they are now on a city bus and will arrive sometime after 11:00...closer to 12:00. Since we really don't know an exact time, we headed back to our hotel, and they will bring Lucy to us here. So...we wait some more.
9 comments:
This too shall pass...it's too wonderful a day.....
Love Pop
Oh bless your heart! Maybe it will be better all around for you to meet her at the hotel. I can't wait to see the pictures!
~Lynn
Hi Dawn and Toby,
You are both in my thoughts so much. I keep checking the blog. I'm very anxious for you both. I know it seems like an eternity. In a way it's kind of like giving birth you think it's going to happen one way in your head and it's so different than you imagine. The Lord knows and his timing is perfect. I can't wait to hear the details. There are so many people praying. It's going to be more perfect than you can even imagine.
Love you Both,
Candy
By now you have to have her -- what a wonderful feeling that must be!
I'm so sorry it's not happening like you've probably imagined it, but nothing about international adoption goes exactly as planned, does it?
We can't wait to see pictures -- I'll check back soon!
Ahhhh... ok... I can live with this... just can't wait to see her... she is such a little sweetheart...
Oh my, waiting, waiting. We are here, waiting too - I be you have Miss Lucy now - it gives me goosebumps just imagining!
CANNOT wait to see this sweet child in your arms!
Love,
Heather
I know the waiting must be killing you. THanks for the update. I just had to check one more time before I went to bed!
Just checking...it is 9:45 pm at my house, and I didn't expect to see a post yet, but I am so excited that you are almost united with your daughter. Never to be apart again... one of the most beautiful days in your life. I am so happy for you both. Little Lucy has probably never been in a car or on a bus. What a story you will have to tell her about this day!
can't wait for your next post!
Post a Comment