Sunday, July 27, 2008

Look who we have!!!





Here she is. We have a "spicy" girl on our hands. She is just precious!! I will post more later, but wanted to get these up for now!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES!!!!!!

She is beautiful and so are you both!!

Love all the boys and Pop.

k1 said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

You have a daughter and she has parents! What a wonderful, blessed combination!

I look forward to meeting all of you when you return.

Praying that God keeps blessing you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! I BET YOU GUYS ARE FLOATING ON A CLOUD! and makenna riley says..."i like her so much" love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So cute. I'm so excited for you both. I was laying in bed when Lucy's light in her bedroom went on. I just knew you had her. Congratulations!!! You both are in for one great adventure. I'm excited to hear all the details. Have fun!

Love,
Candy

Blogs by Danielle said...

Jill and I wanted to check to see if you had Lucy (I checked on my iPhone when we were at dinner too) and we are SO happy to see that she's with you! She is PRECIOUS and we could not be happier for your family.

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Danielle & Jill

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!! Congratulations Mom & Dad. She is so beautiful.Wow!!! you all are just beaming. Enjoy every minute of this wonderful moment..
Love,
Barb

Mission To Macie said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!

Congrats! She is adorable and looks just as happy as can be!

Awesome!!!!

Jill and Macie
www.missiontomacie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congratuations!!!!

I am have following your blog for a while and am So excited to see this pictures. You all look SO happy! Cant wait to see more!

Michelle-Canada

Forever in my heart said...

This little angel is a doll. She is going to be one beautiful little Lady. I am just speechless, I knew she would be so much more than we had seen or knew. I have one beautiful granddaughter and can not wait to hold her and play with her. She is very special. Her room is so perfect for her,everything you did is so lucy.
By the look on your faces I can tell that you both are in heaven.Seeing her I am so glad you made the choices you made. There is nothing more beautiful than lucy's face next to both of your faces.
I am so excited and can hardly wait for you to come home.
I love the three of you very much.
Mom
PS She really has the phone thing down along with the sunglasses and jewelry, Ok she is all girl.

jennifer said...

Dawn, I am SO happy for you! She is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Congratulations!

Colleen said...

OOOOOHHHH I am in tears!!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! What an angel!! I am so happy for all 3 of you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn - looks like JingXuan is wearing one of the dresses we gave to the SWI !! How terrific (I love seeing proof the kids get stuff we send!!)

She looks great! And YOU look SO happy!!!!

YAY YAY YAY

Love to you all!

Bonnie (Creighton and Reilly)

Denise said...

Just like the song that is playing...Isn't she lovely!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh my... a ton of Goosebumps... she is so adorable... congrats to you all...

Steffie B. said...

Oh....I am in tears....she is so precious....look at that beautiful smile.....I am so happy for all fo you....I pray that these next few days will go smoothly! ;)

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

I just showed Dong Bing the photos of y'all with Lucy. She said her Chinese name, so she recognized her. I told her (the best I could)that she had her mama and baba. She asked me if Lucy has a sister (jie jie)...I told her no. I don't know brothers in Chinese. I will look for it and show her your boys and try to tell her that she has brothers. She was beaming when I told her Lucy has her mama and baba. I DO think she understood. Oh, yeah - CONGRATS!!!! HOORAY!!!!

Erin said...

She is soooo cute! Just so cute. You all look happy and relieved! Congratuations!

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is just so, so precious! I love seeing your two faces together!!! :)

redmaryjanes said...

My eyes are just watering up! WOO HOO!

3 Peanuts said...

Yipeee! I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!

LUCY LOOKS fabulous and you look so happy. I cannot wait to hear more...
Love,
Kim

AmyO said...

What a cutie ~ Congratulations!

Kim said...

Congratulations! She's adorable - we're so happy for you!

Kim, Ron & Madeline