i love it! makenna riley was wearing minnie underwear yesterday! and the funny thing was she kept wanting to show me them! hahaha! she is just beautiful! and that is one of makennas fav dresses...with the ladybugs! we love you guys!
it makes me so happy to see this sweet little girl and her family. she so reminds me of our Grace (adopted at 4) we had a bit of a honeymoon phase and some grieving and testing but not a whole lot. her 2 sisters really helped. nothing that isn't expected and dealt with thank God
This little girl is so beautiful. I wish I could get into her little mind and see what she thinks of all this, one day in an orphanage and the next in heaven. I guess her face tells the story. I love the picture of her and Toby on the bed, their clothes match. I can see a little tiredness in your faces and I know how much you miss the boys. I am so thankful pop is with them and they are such great guys.It won't be long now and you can return home and your family will be complete. I love you and give my granddaughter a kiss for me. I love you guys grammy and PaPa
Boys and I can't wait to expose Lucy to all our old favorite eating-out spots we hit when you two leave town....and the one-pound box of Oreos we go through each day....she will love it!!
She is just so cute! I am so glad that you were able to go to her finding place. I am really hoping that we will be able to see where our daughter was placed.
It is so fun to check out your blog each day and see such a beautiful little smile.... Miss Lucy has the sweetest smile!!!!!! Love her pigtails and she looks so cute with Minnie!
I really cannot get over how HAPPY Lucy looks in every single photo. Her heart must have been so ready for you guys! I am overjoyed for you all. I love checking in here everyday and seeing the absolute JOY on all of your faces. Love, Kim
18 comments:
Loving those pigtails!!! BOY! she sure looks like she has known you her whole life ........ isn't that a fabulous feeling??
Big hugs to you all from us here in NH!!
Bonnie (Creighton & Reilly)
Lucy just has this infectious smile!! She is a DOLL! I'm so glad to see you all doing well & happy... Blessed!!!!
Keisha
The Walker Household!
Lucy looks like the happiest girl! Mom & dad look pretty happy too!!
Doreen in Montreal Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
i love it! makenna riley was wearing minnie underwear yesterday! and the funny thing was she kept wanting to show me them! hahaha! she is just beautiful! and that is one of makennas fav dresses...with the ladybugs! we love you guys!
it makes me so happy to see this sweet little girl and her family. she so reminds me of our Grace (adopted at 4) we had a bit of a honeymoon phase and some grieving and testing but not a whole lot. her 2 sisters really helped. nothing that isn't expected and dealt with thank God
This little girl is so beautiful. I wish I could get into her little mind and see what she thinks of all this, one day in an orphanage and the next in heaven. I guess her face tells the story.
I love the picture of her and Toby on the bed, their clothes match.
I can see a little tiredness in your faces and I know how much you miss the boys. I am so thankful pop is with them and they are such great guys.It won't be long now and you can return home and your family will be complete.
I love you and give my granddaughter a kiss for me.
I love you guys
grammy and PaPa
Lucy is just too CUTE!! I love her balloon and she looks like she feels so comfortable with you both and she looks so happy!
I'm just EATING up all these pictures! She is so, so, SOOO precious!!
Boys and I can't wait to expose Lucy to all our old favorite eating-out spots we hit when you two leave town....and the one-pound box of Oreos we go through each day....she will love it!!
Love Pop
She is just so cute! I am so glad that you were able to go to her finding place. I am really hoping that we will be able to see where our daughter was placed.
It is so fun to check out your blog each day and see such a beautiful little smile....
Miss Lucy has the sweetest smile!!!!!!
Love her pigtails and she looks so cute with Minnie!
precious!!!!
Lucy is SO cute! I love the balloon pictures. The balloon is bigger than she is. :)
Look how cute she is matching her daddy!
She is just so "ADORABLE".
Dawn,
I really cannot get over how HAPPY Lucy looks in every single photo. Her heart must have been so ready for you guys! I am overjoyed for you all. I love checking in here everyday and seeing the absolute JOY on all of your faces. Love,
Kim
I just adore her smile... oh no... she is starting on Disney all ready... you are in trouble now... hehehe
Dawn and Toby,
Lucy is a beautiful little girl and I can't wait to meet her!She will love it here in America. I love her smile, it's so cute!!!!!
Love always,
Delaney
Post a Comment