Today we visited the Yuelu Academy and Aiwan Pavilion. The academy is over 1000 years old. The grounds are beautiful with ginkgo trees and koi the largest we have ever seen. It poured this morning as we were leaving, but once at the academy it cleared. We borrowed a stroller from the hotel, and Lucy loved riding in it!
Lucy loves riding on Daddy's shoulders...good thing she has big brothers too!
A group of students we met from the US...they loved Lucy!
I think this picture speaks for itself





8 comments:
I don't know which picture is my favorite, the one of her on Daddy's shoulders or the last one of the two of you. They are both so precious. Of course the "cheesy" smile ones are priceless!
Love the scenery shots too.
~Lynn
She is lovely, but her Mama and Daddy look pretty happy and lovely, too!
Dawn, you look positively radiant in that last picture, and Daddy looks so proud in the swimming and shoulders shot.
I just love adoption -- it is such a miracle!
I love all your pictures. Looks like you're having a great time. She is adorable.
Amazing photos!
I just don't know what to say. I can tell you that Toby looks so proud, he just has those wonderful smiles on. I love Luct on his shoulders and the one where he is holding her hand and walking.
Dawn you look so beautiful in all of them. I am surprised that you let the students hold her, that must of drove you nuts with her out of your arms.
Keep them coming she is so beautiful
I love you all
mom
I also can't pick a favorite picture. The scenery pictures are beautiful and of course the family pictures are just fabulous.
It is wonderful to see you together with Lucy!
Your postings just get more wonderful each day! I'm so relieved to see you all together looking so relaxed and Lucy seems so bonded with you already and so happy. I shed tears each time I view your photos. I love your journey and sharing in it with you.
So sweet. These photos will be in your family for generations. Proof that this really did happen! I really love the photo of Lucy walking with her daddy. They look like they were made for each other. You look very cute too, Dawn!
Post a Comment