~Our journey to bring Lucy home~
Congrats on your journey toMiss Lucy!!! My Daughter isfrom Hunan too!! I am an avidLucille Ball collector, I noticedthe Lucy heart on your site! MayI add your link to mine so I canfollow your journey?Wishing you all the best!Sindy
Unbelievably excited for you!!! I am also looking forward to your shower :)
From one Miss Lucy to another....CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK!! Our prayers are with you!!!! Safe travels!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats on your journey to
Miss Lucy!!! My Daughter is
from Hunan too!! I am an avid
Lucille Ball collector, I noticed
the Lucy heart on your site! May
I add your link to mine so I can
follow your journey?
Wishing you all the best!
Sindy
Unbelievably excited for you!!! I am also looking forward to your shower :)
From one Miss Lucy to another....CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK!! Our prayers are with you!!!! Safe travels!!
Post a Comment