I have decided to start a blog for our trip to China to bring Lucy home. This is where we will post pictures and update while we are away. I hope to have it made into a book for Lucy so that she will have our journey to her documented.
Wow, I can hardly believe you're leaving today to pick-up Lucy. I still remember that morning in October when you first told me of Lucy like it was yesterday. I always believed from that moment she was your daughter without a doubt. I wish you and Toby all the happiness in the world as you add Lucy to your family. It's been an amazing journey and I've loved being a part of it. I can't wait to see the very first picture of you two holding her in your arms. I'm looking forward to following the final chapter in your journey to bring Lucy home. Love and Friendship, Candy
I'm so excited for you all. GOD has chosen this very special little girl just for your family. She will have a very blessed life. I can't wait to meet her at Christmas.
6 comments:
Oh it is getting very exciting now isn't it?!! I am so happy for you all, especially for Lucy! She is going to be one very Lucky Lucy!
It is absolutely beautiful!
Look forward to reading of your adventures here... take care
Will definitely be checking in.
Sent you an email.
Say Hi to Peter and Melaina for me!!
Wow, I can hardly believe you're leaving today to pick-up Lucy. I still remember that morning in October when you first told me of Lucy like it was yesterday. I always believed from that moment she was your daughter without a doubt. I wish you and Toby all the happiness in the world as you add Lucy to your family. It's been an amazing journey and I've loved being a part of it. I can't wait to see the very first picture of you two holding her in your arms. I'm looking forward to following the final chapter in your journey to bring Lucy home.
Love and Friendship, Candy
I'm so excited for you all. GOD has chosen this very special little girl just for your family. She will have a very blessed life. I can't wait to meet her at Christmas.
Post a Comment